• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Websites & Domain ( smb/web/view ) page take 2 minutes to load

panelfront

New Pleskian
Hello , as I mentioned in title Websites & Domain ( smb/web/view ) page takes 2 minutes to load , all other pages loading normally without any problem. Last night my plesk panel updated to 18.0.39 update 1 . I think something happened after update. Since (smb/web/view ) is the home page , login action takes 2 minutes too.

Hello, I bump this thread because have same issue.
- Enabled mysql slow log and shows nothing.
IO, ram, and cpu mostly is in idle state.

Can confirm this is happening to me as well.

i noticed there is less of an issue if i use the server ip.

Incase this is a bug here is some info below. Providing dns configuration as i notice that i have better and quicker success with the server ip. but still hangs to a point i get timeout error with cloudflare.

Plesk Obsidian v18.0.39_build1800211014.23 os_CentOS 7
DNS Configuration: Registrar -> Cloudflare -> Proxy Enabled -> WebServer.

I confirm this. Happens since 1 week aprox, I think that is caused by last update 18.0.39 update 1.

Nobody (above) has a forum signature (so far) specifying which OS they are using....
That might be related, because for FWIW, we have had no delays or issues at all, after we upgraded to 18.0.39 / Update 1 well over 12 days ago now

Guys, please submit detailed report here: Reports
I will forward it to developers for further investigation.
Thanks.

Back