1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webspaces and websites

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by Hodia, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hodia

Hodia New Pleskian

Hi,

I have used Plesk 9.x for a few years and just starting with Plesk 11. I have a problem and hope you can help me.
    I made a 'webspace' called 'My Sites'. I add some domainnames and that works fine. On the server I find the dirs of the domains with httpdocs etc. But when I use the file manager on a specific domain, I always get the files of the domain of 'my sites' and not the dirs of the domain while those dirs are on the server.

Also in IIS the dir of that domain is the main directory and not the specific on of the domain.

Now I making for every domain a webspace, but I don't think that's the right way.

Thanks!

2. InderS

InderS Silver Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

To have separate files for separate domain you will need to add them as separate subscription. That will create separate domain in IIS with separate files.