• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart

X

xetic

Installed zend using /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
Because phpinfo() said:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

In Plesk- Server >> Services management >> Web Server (Apache) Start =

Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart')
1: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28

In SSH:

# apache2ctl graceful
httpd not running, trying to start
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs

I've googled this **** for hours and only thing I found was stuff about ioncube needing to be above zendopt in php.ini and from what I can tell that doesn't apply... Would have just put in a support ticket but the damn automated system said I bought my key > 30 days ago... don't get how 3h > 30d but whatever... Can anyone help me out?

/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini "

[Zend]
zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.3
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-3.3.3
zend_optimizer.version=3.3.3
zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so
zend_extension_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.so

Have a solution for your problem

Hi !

I had the same problem to. If you use the backup feature the dumps will temporarely saved in /var/lib/psa/dumps. this is ab big miss configuration in Plesk 8.6. Most servers don't have enough space on /var to store images there.

Go to /var/lib/psa/dumps/tmp and delete all files you can find and reboot server. You will see all problems are gone now, but backup is unusable. I hope Parallels will fix this problem.

Best regards
ollie

Installed zend using /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
Because phpinfo() said:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

In Plesk- Server >> Services management >> Web Server (Apache) Start =

Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart')
1: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28

In SSH:

# apache2ctl graceful
httpd not running, trying to start
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs

I've googled this **** for hours and only thing I found was stuff about ioncube needing to be above zendopt in php.ini and from what I can tell that doesn't apply... Would have just put in a support ticket but the damn automated system said I bought my key > 30 days ago... don't get how 3h > 30d but whatever... Can anyone help me out?

I have same problem. But there is no Zend folder under /usr/local/. also now i do not want to use ioncube support, is it enough comment ioncube import line in the php.ini file like this
;zend_extension=/usr/lib/php5/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2_x86_64.so to prevent this error.

Back