• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

websrvmng: Unable to define virtual hosts parameters: Unknown column 'h.fastcgi' in '

AS-N

New Pleskian
Hello,

during an autoupdate from 8.0.1 to 8.1.0 my mysql server was crashing down, so I had to install the Plesk update by hand.
But it seems that some db tables or some files are missing.
The db I have checked with an other installation, and it should work now.
But if I try to run

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -a -v

I always get this message:

websrvmng: Unable to define virtual hosts parameters: Unknown column 'h.fastcgi' in 'field list'

What is missing or what is wrong and where can I find it?

Thanks for you help.

Ciao
André

It's bad idea to use manual installation after failed upgrade. Your psa database was not upgraded correctly. Probably you should install psa on clean server and compare structure of both DBs on servers.

Hello,

problem solved, I have checked the database another time and I've found two missing fields in the tables hosts and subdomains.

:D

Ciao
André

Originally posted by AS-N
Hello,

problem solved, I have checked the database another time and I've found two missing fields in the tables hosts and subdomains.

:D

Ciao
André
Which missing fields? And table 'hosts' doesn't exist in my PSA database...

So what exactly did you do to fix it?

Hello,

sorry, it was the table `hosting` and it was the fiel `fastcgi` missing there.
But the problems are still here, now the statistics doesn't work, on no one machine I have.

:(

Originally posted by AS-N
Hello,

sorry, it was the table `hosting` and it was the fiel `fastcgi` missing there.
But the problems are still here, now the statistics doesn't work, on no one machine I have.

:(
Sounds like the same problem I'm having: everything is upgraded to 8.1 except the PSA database...

Maybe it is possible to get the database structure of a working psa db?
So we can check it with our versions.

Ciao
André

I am getting the following on a linux box:

websrvmng: Unable to define virtual hosts parameters: Unknown column 'h.fastcgi' in 'field list'

Did anyone find a solution?

Back