• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webstat and zombie process issue since the upgrade

MohammadF

New Pleskian
Hi,

Just upgraded our plesk to the following and since then statistics page for any domain is not working...

OS CentOS 5.9 (Final)
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #14

We have updated Plesk administrator contact name from plesk GUI and tried to run the following command which is not doing anything.

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=mydomainname.com

Any idea ?

Also, a lot of zombie processes are appearing since the upgrade.

1202 popuser 18 0 0 0 0 Z 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 update-poplock <defunct>
1222 popuser 18 0 0 0 0 Z 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 update-poplock <defunct>
1230 popuser 17 0 0 0 0 Z 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 update-poplock <defunct>

how can i investigate further ? Thanks.

Zombie horde is probably due to a small process spawning bug. Turning off POP before SMTP feature (who uses it anyway nowadays?) in mail settings should deal with zombies.

Hello

We have exatly the same Problem that the stats are not updated since the upgrade vom plesk 10.4 towards 11.5.
also the ftp log at all sites are just empty. it's only there at the global log.

any help will be appreciated.

One of the server fixed the webstat after the contact name change and restarting psa (perhaps). But another one still not updating. Browser throwing error "The requested URL /webstat/ was not found on this server." when i tried to view one of the domain's webstat.

I tried to run that domain manually on a screen session and that session is still running...how to debug the issue ?

Last edited:
Back