• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

What do they work in Plesk for Linux Crontab Job?

According to Plesk for Linux Can't be named like Windows because Crontab did't support.
So could anyone provide me information about them

/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/secur-check
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-reports
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-sysstats
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats week
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats month
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats year
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-events
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

because nothing is provided in Plesk manual.

Hello,

Please note that during installation of Plesk the following tasks are automatically created:

* autoreport.php – delivers daily, weekly and monthly reports on clients and domains (three separate tasks)
* backupmng – initiates scheduled backing up of domains once every 30 minutes
* statistics – generates statistics on the limits imposed on domains, such as traffic, disk usage, and so on
* mysqldump.sh - creates a backup copy of three MySQL databases: psadump, MySQL, and Horde databases

As all these tasks are related to domain statistics, databases and reports, it is strongly recommended that you neither change nor remove these tasks.

For more details, refer to

http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.6/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.6-unix-administrators-guide/17352.htm

Personally I removed all of those - I dont use the backup manager and watchdog isnt installed becuase it sucks and is not as intelligent as I would hope.

So it can be done to just remove them if thats what your asking.

Back