1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What does migration do?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by netsolutions, Feb 1, 2005.

1. netsolutions

netsolutions Guest

I just did a migration (manually through SSH cause I can't get the Plesk control panel one to work) and all it did was import the client user information and the domain information. It didn't import any data, emai setup, databases, nothing like that. Is it only suppose to import user info?

2. netsolutions

netsolutions Guest

Does anyone know the answer to this?

3. Ales

Ales Basic Pleskian

73%
    Which commands exactly did you use?

4. webrebel

webrebel Guest

Migration manager is buggy as they come. I had to submit a SWsoft ticket and they finally added a new PMM RPM that finally worked well enough to get me moved. Start a ticket....

5. sammykona

sammykona Guest

All the SSH commands do is dump the data over to the server you are currently on .. you still need to login as admin to plesk , run migration manager but select import locally instead of migrate