• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue What happened to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.31?

burnley

Regular Pleskian
On CentOS 7 and Windows 2012 R2 running 18.0.30 I've seen the same behaviour: even though the panel was showing the availability of 18.0.31, when running the installer I've ended up at Version 18.0.30 Update #3, no option choose 18.0.31? Why is that? Has 18.0.31 been pulled out?

I see 18.0.31 is back on both Lin & Win, what am I missing? Is there anything wrong with our installations? Out of sync repos?

I stopped all updates at 18.0.30 Update 3, until things get stable, I have a feeling that there's a human error here
Whatthe.PNG

Back