1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What's next for Expand?

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by ZeroSixty, Feb 2, 2006.

1. ZeroSixty

ZeroSixty Guest

I don't currently use Expand but will probably start using after the release of Plesk 8. Does anyone know what new features newer versions will have?

I believe the centralised DNS is not a proper solution as it stands but will be in the next release (disable DNS service on local Plesk server).

I would like to see a backup server so when someone uses the backup feature in Plesk it backs it up to a remote server :) Of course, the admin could also schedule complete server backups.

Database servers would also be a logical step.

2. normanu

normanu Guest

I believe database is on the horizon ...
    I think a new expand version is coming shortly after the new plesk release.....

Crossing my fingers it will start running(supporting) on debian or Ubuntu :)