• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

When opening a website a screen popsup for login en pass

The hotfix does not fix this problem 100%

my FTP folders are all unstable, and they lose a connection when im trying to upload big files to the server, this is a problem all my clients are having.

Any one else have any ideas how to fix this?

Originally posted by Gris
Toepes, Pharaoh

websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
will not solve the problem with passord in 7.5.4

You should use
websrvmng --remove-vhost --vhost-name=DomainName
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=DomainName

Or you can reset password for IUSR_DomainName at Local Users and groups>Users and in IIS at website properties>Directory Security>Authentication and access control>Edit
:)

The patch failed to fix the problem on all domains but resetting the passwords individually fixed the problem.

Thanks Gris !

Sonny

This issue is recurring on PLESK 7.5.6 I have even re-set the password using IIS manager and it is still asking for a login?? Anyone?

By the way, removing this domain is not an option, the customer needs thier emails, database and other files on the server, if we remove the account in PLESK we lose all this data and files and the customer will be pissed.

OMG, sorry the user did actually password protect the / folder so that is why the fix was not working. :eek:

Back