• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where are the stats and how to access them?

N

ntranced

Hi, we are creating domains through the cmd line utility for plesk. We have it setup so it creates webalizer stats, but even after 48 hours the webalizer dir index.html is just a placeholder saying stats havent run yet.

I have 2 questions -

- do we need to setup a scheduled task or something to run webalizer stats?

- how do clients access their stats as the stats folder is above the httpdocs folder, and because we are using the cmd line creation utilities we cannot tick the box that you can use in the plesk admin to add a virtual directory in the site for stats?

Failing that, does anyone know how to specify urchin as the stats package to be used via the command line utilities?

Hmmm... good questions =))

run %plesk_bin%\statistics.exe and check it again.

Plesk create virtual directory for statistics - you can view it via IIS

how long should this exe take to run?

stats in plesk with webalizer are most confusing.

page shows outdated stats, and I find myself having to call webalizer via command line to get stats to refresh.

this exe takes 100% of the cpu.
this sucks.

it would far nicer, if plesk was designed such that one could access their curren stats by hitting a URL.

ir domain.com/stats

for all the useful tools plesk "has" I spend a lot of time in the forums hacking around features that don''t seem to work?

does anyone have a batch file that they've written to fix plesk's inability to create current stats via webalizer?
I find plesk documentation subpar, and it just shows me old stats for 1 month only.

try to delete webalizer.current files at vhosts\domain.com\statistics\webstat

Thanks for the tip, but now I have another problem.

I ran statistics.exe to get the stats to be refreshed.

now, I have 300 messages in my inbox with log files zipped and attatched +
3 months worth of STMP log files are GONE.
(oh of course except for 5 random days)

where can I tell plesk not to delete ANY of my data. what a POS.

Back