• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Where can I find the " Domain Default page " ...

MartinB

Basic Pleskian
Hello !

I'm searching the html page of the " Domain Default page " ...
... ATTENTION :

I mean the page, that is displayed after deactivating a website !
There are no test links on it !

Or can I download alternatives ? :rolleyes:

Thanks again !:)

Bye, MartinB

@IgorG, I may be wrong, but since @MartinB talks about the page displayed after deactivating a domain (whose DNS still probably points to his Plesk server), maybe what he's looking for is /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs

@ Sergio Manzi
Yes, you are right ! ;)

I'm looking for a (nice looking) default page without testlinks ...
... that will be inserted by Plesk on any new created ( and at this time empty ) website.

Bye, MartinB

@MartinB, wait a minute... that's not what you asked in the OP...

There are two "default pages" in Plesk, AFAIK:
  • The one which is used as a skeleton for newly created domain, i.e. vhosts (and in this case see @IgorG answer in the other thread you opened)
  • The page displayed when a website DNS record points to your server but you haven't yet created that website (vhost) in your Plesk. (this is what you find in /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs)
but... if your question is yet a different one and you're asking for someone here to design such a page for you (I hope this is not your request...), well, then I think this asking for a little bit too much. Don't you agree? :rolleyes:

@ Sergio Manzi

Thanks again !
Now, I know it ... :)

And the second part " different default pages " , that was not a request for designing ...
... it could be possible, that some user found nice looking pages ... ;)

Bye, MartinB

Back