• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Where can I find the " Domain Default page " ...

MartinB

Basic Pleskian
Hello !

I'm searching the html page of the " Domain Default page " ...
... ATTENTION :

I mean the page, that is displayed after deactivating a website !
There are no test links on it !

Or can I download alternatives ? :rolleyes:

Thanks again !:)

Bye, MartinB

@IgorG, I may be wrong, but since @MartinB talks about the page displayed after deactivating a domain (whose DNS still probably points to his Plesk server), maybe what he's looking for is /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs

@ Sergio Manzi
Yes, you are right ! ;)

I'm looking for a (nice looking) default page without testlinks ...
... that will be inserted by Plesk on any new created ( and at this time empty ) website.

Bye, MartinB

@MartinB, wait a minute... that's not what you asked in the OP...

There are two "default pages" in Plesk, AFAIK:
  • The one which is used as a skeleton for newly created domain, i.e. vhosts (and in this case see @IgorG answer in the other thread you opened)
  • The page displayed when a website DNS record points to your server but you haven't yet created that website (vhost) in your Plesk. (this is what you find in /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs)
but... if your question is yet a different one and you're asking for someone here to design such a page for you (I hope this is not your request...), well, then I think this asking for a little bit too much. Don't you agree? :rolleyes:

@ Sergio Manzi

Thanks again !
Now, I know it ... :)

And the second part " different default pages " , that was not a request for designing ...
... it could be possible, that some user found nice looking pages ... ;)

Bye, MartinB

Back