• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where did my form submissions go?

rmcs

New Pleskian
I have a website that is using a very common formmail.php script to submit the contents of a form to a specific address. Instead of hosting email on the Plesk server, I have my own Exchange server. However, I forgot to go into the Plesk Control Panel and turn OFF mail services for my domain.

Thus, everytime someone submitted a form from my website, the webserver thought the mail should be delivered to a local address (on the server) instead of my Exchange server. These submissions are very important.

Is there someplace I could look on the server to find all the old submissions?

Hi,

You can see these messages if you open webmail for mail account script was sending to and check account's messages.
Or you can find these messages directly on the server under:
/var/qmail/mailnames/DOMAIN_NAME/MAIL_NAME/

Unfortunately, there were never any email addresses configured on the server since we have our own onsite Exchange server. I checked the /var/qmail/mailnames/DOMAIN_NAME/ folder and there is nothing there.

Back