• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

where has domain administrator gone?

D

drocelot

Before I could give my clients access to plesk just for their domain. Now they get access to the whole lot. I noticed the Linux Plesk 10 people are having the same issue... Any ideas?? It was functioning under 9.5

Domain Admin users (also known as Domain User) have been dropped in Plesk 10.x version. They are replaced by SMB-like users/roles model. From Small Business Panel we have an inherited Users & Roles. (Service users)
For Admin, Resellers and Client correspondent users are. Any service user have equal access to all subscriptions under the Client.

How do I give one of my clients access to Plesk without giving them access to all the other domains?
Step by step please, as I know many others are having the exact same issue. I do not understand at all, why you would drop this function.. The performance increase is appreciated and the .NET4 but this is so confusing!!! I have to explain all this to my clients !!!

Now it is correct behaviour when users inside subscriber can see all domains of this subscriber and all email addresses. Most probably later users right will be limited by subscription.

When can we have this feature to limit users by subscriptions available if the separate domain administrator feature is not implemented.

@IgorG: Can we have some update from you on this? It is a very critical aspect for small web hosters.

Back