• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

where is migration manager ?

Just noticed that also. Guessing no one knows what the plans are.

Maybe they want to turn it into a money making opportunity for those of us who badly need to migrate this to another machine? The longer it's not included, the more they stand to make by those who give up and pay extra support bucks for it.

Frustrating.

ridiculous situation

This is getting ridiculous. It's now over 2 months with no migration manager. And it's not only transferring sites from other plesk versions, but also from other control panels (cpanel in my case).

I agree. I'm with Plesk for long years, and this makes me sad. They keep on devising great ways to monetize the product, but then fail like this.

c'mon parallels let us know what's going on with this! I've got a server that's on it's last legs and needs to be migrated. The backup method was problematic and now there isn't sufficient space to back up to. How on earth could you release a stable upgrade with such a fundamental feature disabled? and then not even give us an ETA.

Back