• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is Parallels Plesk server monitoring and management from mobile devices?

it seems interesting. Could you set up a test instance where we would reproduce the problem?

after key refresh in Plesk, it seems to work. But I get also the "authorization error" . It seems that the password is not saved in the app.

after key refresh in Plesk, it seems to work. But I get also the "authorization error" . It seems that the password is not saved in the app.

Correct as it is another way? so I guess it is not just me.

it seems interesting. Could you set up a test instance where we would reproduce the problem?

Since you got someone else that reproduced this problem you don't need me to set a test up.

Last edited:
Plesk Server Mobile Manager is using admin credentials (login/password) while a server is being added to the list. If the credentials are accepted, the Manager will be switched to using secret ley auth. I suppose you see this problem because the key that was initially obtained from Plesk is expired or removed in Plesk.

to fix auth problem, you should pick the server from the list where you get auth error, go to "More" and click "Change Settings", fill out proper credentials - it should help

Plesk Server Mobile Manager is using admin credentials (login/password) while a server is being added to the list. If the credentials are accepted, the Manager will be switched to using secret ley auth. I suppose you see this problem because the key that was initially obtained from Plesk is expired or removed in Plesk.

to fix auth problem, you should pick the server from the list where you get auth error, go to "More" and click "Change Settings", fill out proper credentials - it should help

Are you saying that using additional administrator account does not work? even the additional account works fine in the control panel and where should I get the secert key if it vary from using password.

Also reentering the password then refreshing it happens again.

Last edited:
Are you saying that using additional administrator account does not work? even the additional account works fine in the control panel and where should I get the secert key if it vary from using password.

Also reentering the password then refreshing it happens again.

It works with additional administrator accounts if we are talking about Plesk for Windows. I have just checked it on my test instance and it works fine. You do not need to get secret keys - it is a pure technical thing and it is about how the app works.

Could you tell me which of mobile platforms you are using for running the app?

It works with additional administrator accounts if we are talking about Plesk for Windows. I have just checked it on my test instance and it works fine. You do not need to get secret keys - it is a pure technical thing and it is about how the app works.

Could you tell me which of mobile platforms you are using for running the app?

iphone 4s (iOS 5) and the app Plesk Server Manager version is 1.0.0 it just doesn't save the password after refreshing and yes we are talking about Plesk Windows

Last edited:
I'm also getting an authentication error.

I have tried domain.com and domain.com:8443 with the admin details used for the Plesk Panel. The box is running on CentOS.

The error code I am getting is below:-
"[The authorization error](code 1001) You have entered incorrect username or password"

I know I'm using the correct details as I double checked and also logged into the panel to confirm that they are correct.

The app is on Android 2.3

I did read earlier in this post in reference to "psa-api-rpc". From running "rpm -qa | grep psa-api-rpc" it doesn't display any results. I had a quick search although I couldn't find any official instructions for installing this package in-case that is related.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone provide a link to this tool for the blackberry app world. Searched my *** off but can't find it. Would love to check it out on my BB

I guess it is withdrawn from the app world like it is from itunes. There seems to be a bug in the software and Parallels is working on it.

it is back now (Plesk Manager) version 1.1.0

1. Applied the update
2. Restarted my iPhone 4S
3. Deleted and added new server using my control panel domain and additional administrator admin credentials (maybe it still did not save the password?)
4. The authorization error...

Even though everything works fine with Plesk Monitor.

Also to reproduce this bug is by refreshing the servers list in Plesk Manager application on iPhone.

Last edited:
I have also Problems running the Manager, on Android. The Monitor is working fine. Got Plesk 10.4 running and got a license with Powerpack Addon. In my Manager App i get for my server following:

*hostname*
[The authorization error] (code 11003)
PleskAPIInvalidSecretKeyException : key using is invalid

I manually installed the Package psa-api-rpc with apt. Didn't helped, same fail.

As Login Data i use the "admin" Acc. I recreated the Server in the Android App many times, also: same fail.

Ideas?

I have also Problems running the Manager, on Android. The Monitor is working fine. Got Plesk 10.4 running and got a license with Powerpack Addon. In my Manager App i get for my server following:

*hostname*
[The authorization error] (code 11003)
PleskAPIInvalidSecretKeyException : key using is invalid

I manually installed the Package psa-api-rpc with apt. Didn't helped, same fail.

As Login Data i use the "admin" Acc. I recreated the Server in the Android App many times, also: same fail.

Ideas?

that is because the password is not saved as the sercet key is the password.

While Parallels cannot reproduce this bug do the quote below each time this happen.

Last edited:
Guys, thank you for detailed feedback. The bug has been reproduced and fixed. The fix will be available next week.

Here is a workaround for the problem:

IN FILE C:\Parallels\Plesk\tmp\config.json

FIND
"server":"localhost"

REPLACE WITH
"server":"127.0.0.1"

NOTE It's better to edit this file with editor, which supports UNIX
line break style, i. e. Notepad++

hmm that seems that it fixed another issue however when you refresh it still work even the password still did not save so why should it still work when you do not have password saved? that is a security problem?

Well unless if you were using someone else mobile just remember to delete the server off the list to ensure safety.

Last edited:
hmm that seems that it fixed another issue however when you refresh it still work even the password still did not save so why should it still work when you do not have password saved?

Mobile Manager uses secret keys for auth.

Well the PleskMonitor works, while the PleskManager still says no powerpack installed.

I got the following:
Plesk Reloaded Power Pack Light
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Debian 6.0

Well the PleskMonitor works, while the PleskManager still says no powerpack installed.

I got the following:
Plesk Reloaded Power Pack Light
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Debian 6.0

Hi datenpapst,

The Plesk Manager tool is only included in the normal Power Pack addon (not in the lesser-featured 'Lite' pack).

Back