• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is Parallels Plesk server monitoring and management from mobile devices?

TheEniGMa

New Pleskian
Just installed PLESK Panel 10.4.4 on our lab server and were specially interested in the the following part from the release notes at http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/PP10/whatsnew-unix.htm#1060:

"Parallels Plesk server monitoring and management from mobile devices. Administrators can view the information about Panel servers on their mobile devices using the Parallels Plesk Server Monitor. Moreover, they can take control over the administrative functions from the mobile devices using the Parallels Plesk Server Manager."

Monitoring and managing PLESK Servers from a smartphone would be great for emergency tasks, but I can not find this anywhere in the panel or in the documentation. Am I missing something or where/how can I access this new feature?

Am I missing something or where/how can I access this new feature?

Yup ;)

Click on Home in the sidebar and the first available link is: Parallels Plesk Server Mobile Monitor, which will take you to: https://<your servername>:8443/admin/promotion/mobile-monitor/.

However, that's as far as you're going to get for Android. The link above takes you to a page with instructions for Android, iPhone and Blackberry. The instructions for Android say: "Install Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile from Android Market."

I have tried numerous searches, but cannot find any Parallels app in the market. My turn to ask "Am I missing something?". I think not and if so, bloody annoying/frustrating. Come on Parallels, sort it out!

Cheers,

Andrew

I have done same thing, without success. What is a point to advertise something that does not exists?

Thanks Andrew.

Found the link in PLESK now, but didn't find the app on Android Market. Guess it will show up there eventually...

We have also searched Android Market for announced Parallels Plesk Server Mobile Monitor without any success. Even Google knows nothing about this, weirdly long-named app.
Link provided in instructions https://<domain>/enterprise/mobile-monitor also leads to nothing.

It looks like this announcement was made a bit early since app is still not ready. Or am I wrong?

We have not added Parallels Plesk server monitoring into the stores because Plesk 10.4 is still not available for everyone and currently has RTM status.

We have not added Parallels Plesk server monitoring into the stores because Plesk 10.4 is still not available for everyone and currently has RTM status.

If that's the case, then shouldn't the version free templates have been held back from the vzup2date repositories? They show up as pp-* when you run vzup2date. That's how I came across them and the non-existent android app.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hello I tried to install "Plesk Server Monitor" but where can I find the app for android? I see there are other people here who cant find it like described in plesk

attachment.php

Attachments

• plesk_mobile_monitor.png
    plesk_mobile_monitor.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 165
[The internal server error] (code 1070) Value for attribute mobile-server-manager-support in licens is different from specified

Do you need an extra license for it?
I have the unlimited domain license by Hetzner Online AG.

The parallels plesk server monitoring works.

I saw this today as well but its no where to be found in the App Store.

i have the app on my blackberry but

I have the app on my blackberry but when i follow the instructions i get a message on the app the connector is not installed

I have installed it from Android Market minutes ago and it works fine.
I also installed Parallels Manager but this one doesn't work.

i cant get that to work either, i found the page on my server /enterprise/mobile-manager/ and it mentions somthing about it'll only work if th elicence grants it permission.

I installed the Android App on my mobile. When I add the server with the url mentioned in the instructions I get '[HTTP error] (code 301) Moved Permanently.

Can anyone help me?

Installed Android App no License?

After opening app and setting up my connection I see:

server.name.com
[The internal server error] (code 1070) Value for attribute mobile-server-manager-support in license is different from specified

What are the steps to correct this?

hmmm

Seems to be two different plesk apps..
Plesk Manager
Plesk Monitor

Manager looks like it requires an extra license (which I have been unable to locate)
Monitor requires you to use just your FQDN for the panel... so if you access: https://plesk.example.com:8443 then you would use the address: plesk.example.com in the Plesk Monitor... it's nice but why license this type of app? unless you are going to move forward and make the entire server configurable through the manager app and not just add shutdown/restart or service management features and call it plesk Manager?

Back