1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is this address coming from?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by EmielK, Dec 20, 2010.

1. EmielK

EmielK Guest

Hi all,
    Yesterday I upgraded my Plesk from 9.2.x to 9.5.3. Since then my system has been generating about one email a second. I don't have the slightest idea what could be the source.

Iḿ running on on Red Hat 4.1.2-46 ( Linux version 2.6.18-028stab070.5). I use qmail. In my mail.info I see the following lines, generated almost every second:

The from address has me stumped. I haven't the slightest idea, where it is coming from. Eventually I get the bounce bounced message. But what I really want to know is: what in Plesk 9.5.3 is generating a mail message every second sending with a from address #@[]?

Hope anybody can help me.

Regards Emiel

p.s. I tried a lot of things with respect to the triple bounce found on this forum.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to find a reason in main Plesk mailserver log /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

3. EmielK

EmielK Guest

Solved

Well, not solved really. I couldn't find anything wrong in the log file you mentioned Igor. I noticed an update tot 9.5.5 today, I installed this and if by magic: problem solved.

Still no clue as to what was wrong.