• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where ist Sitebuilder 5 in Plesk 10

ViktorT

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have the following problem. Today I installed the latest version of Plesk 10 or upgrade of Plesk 9.5.4 to 10.1.1.
Plesk Power Pack with Light Unlimitet License and Site Builder.

Site Builder is also installed in the admin area, according to Plesk, but nowhere is what watching from Site Builder. / usr / local / sb is still there.

What can I do to use the Site Builder?
I personally use Debian Lenny 5 with 64 bit

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP10/10.1.1/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-whats-new/66313.htm

There is only one Button ‘Edit in SiteBuilder’ in Plesk Panel because no more own Business Logic in Sitebuilder. Now it’s just a library to edit sites. No more standalone SiteBuilder product. No more separate license key for SiteBuilder in Plesk. Licensing is performed via Plesk main key (SiteBuilder sites property)
Right now there is no migration path for old SiteBuilder sites. Old sites are available after upgrade as custom buttons.

The problem I is a button for a site builder in Plesk I do not understand me completely. Site Builder is Plesk10 Integrated with about 60 templates.

But Installs the Site Builder

Missing button in Plesk Control Panel

Hi all,
We have also tried for days to find a way on how to access on SiteBuilder. We have hosted a domain and allowed to use SiteBuilder and it shows correct in the stats that the domain has SiteBuilder and that "0" is the number of used sites with SB.

The question is: Where or how to access the Sitebuilder in general. I think we all shall be able to access/configure, modify, install templates etc.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Hi ArdianA,

To access SiteBuilder, you first need a license that includes a number of SiteBuilder websites. After you install such a license, go to a Service Plan where you want to make SiteBuilder available and set "Sites published with SiteBuilder" to any number of your choice (at least 1, because 0 means "not available"). When you provision a subscription based on this Service Plan, customers logging in their control panel UI will see a button SiteBuilder on their Home page and on their Websites & Domains page.

The only thing that needs configuration for SiteBuilder is trial mode, and you only need to configure it if you want to use it.

go to a Service Plan where you want to make SiteBuilder available and set "Sites published with SiteBuilder" to any number

That is nolonger available in Plesk 11. How do you about it in Plesk 11?

Hi abdi,

This functionality is still available at the same place in Service Plans (see attached screenshot of Plesk 11). You might be confused because SiteBuilder was renamed to Web Presence Builder in 10.3. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• wpb-in-plans.png
    wpb-in-plans.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 29
At the time of my post it was not available, but after upgrading to new MUs, now it's available. Thanks.

Back