• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Where to find basic information used by AWSTats for its traffic statistics

Longin

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a dedicated server at OVH and managed with Plesk. I use AWStats for traffic statistics of my website.

I would like to know where to find on the server basic information that AWStats uses to compute the traffic statistics. More precisely, I would like to know where to find the following information:

* The downloaded documents (part « Downloads ») with the date of download (AWStats just provides the downloads by month but not by day)

* The visited pages (part « Pages URL ») with the date of visit (AWStats just provides the list of pages visited during each month but not each day)

I tried to look at the logs of the server but could not find anything except for the recent period. I looked at the following directory :/var/www/vhosts/system/mywebsite.com/logs I would kike to get inforamtion over the last few years.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Back