• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Which licence is the right one for normal server administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsetter

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I recently rented a Plesk12 Web-Admin Editition licence, I'm just everything but happy with it. It wont let me do anything regarding server administration (Health monitoring, firewall settings, etc..)
I need a Plesk to support me administrating the server in a quicker way than with the shell and hosting only one website on it. All these additional services like wordpress installing or site builder and so on are not needed.

Can you please tell me the right licence for me? This overview (http://kb.odin.com/en/121897) doesn't really let me know which licence is the right one for my needs.
Thanks.

Edit: Guess the web pro edition should do it, right?

Edit2: I upgraded the licence already to the web pro edition, but when it will be applied?

Edit3: Okay, licence is successfully upgraded and applied, but instead of the health monitoring, I now got this "wordpress" menu. And still missing the Firewall settings menu. Am I able to fix this?

Edit4: Everything alright, found out that I can install these missing compontents trough the Plesk updater. Guess everything is fine now, you can remove this topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back