• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

White page in mail properties

Marco Cristofanilli

Basic Pleskian
Mail settings configuration in each domain return a white page

Domain->Mail->Mail Settings display a white page

I enabled the display_error on php.ini admin configuration but no error is shown.
No significant error in the log.

I can't reproduce it. Could you please provide more details - OS, browser, Plesk version, platform, steps to reproduce, etc. Did you check sw-cp-server error log?

I can't reproduce it. Could you please provide more details - OS, browser, Plesk version, platform, steps to reproduce, etc. Did you check sw-cp-server error log?

Detail :
10.3.1 Debian 5.0 1013110726.09
No error in sw-cp-server error log

I understand that it is difficult (or impossible) to reproduce, you have any ideas? what can I check?

Did you try to use different browsers at least? Check /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log too.

We have the same problem.

We have exactly the same setup exept we are using debian 6.

The is no error in none of the logs mentioned. Did you fix this?

Guys,
Reason can be following - field "data" in psa.sessions table too short. Execute follow command for fix it:
echo 'alter table sessions modify `data` mediumblob' | mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa
I hope it will help.

This does help.

The only problem that i still have is that plesk is extreemly slow and uses alot of memory on the server.

The panel is used by only me and consumes 800mb of memory. This does not sound right to me?

We did a upgrade to 1.4.x allready. Do you have some performance tips?

The machine is a VM machine. Has currently 2 cpu's and 4gb of memory

Try to disable unused Apache modules. It is described in Plesk documentation.

I think i found the problem

We have about 3000 domains on our system. And when going to the panel of the domain as super admin there is a dropdown list on the top of the page which is loading all these domains. I bet that this is causing a big bit of the slowness. Can this be turned off?

Back