• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue White page problem in plesk panel when changing php version

blue sky

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Rocky Linux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
I have a white page problem in the plesk panel when changing php version. When I want to change from php 7.4 version to php 8.1, when I press enter on the same page, I come to the same page, but without pressing the save button to change the php version, the plesk panel becomes a white page.

Could you be more specific please? On which page exactly do you try to change the PHP version? And what happens if you press the enter key?

It would be helpful if you can post an screenshot for example.

01.jpg

After choosing the php version, the whole page was turning to a white page without touching the save buttons below, I changed it now, there is such a problem, I can't change it from time to time.

Some thoughts on this:
- There could be an older JavaScript library/script in the browser's cache that reacts to an "onchange" event and tries to do something with the page that a new Plesk version does not need or want. Solution: Try clearing your browser cache, then check if that resolves the issue.
- There could be an add-on/plugin in the browser that is interfering with the display. Maybe an ad blocker, maybe an antivirus plugin. Solution: Disable plugins in your browser, then try again and re-enable them one by one until you found the culprit.

Back