• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WHMCS and Plesk connection

NicolasP.

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.47 #2
Hello.

I have an issue connecting whmcs with Plesk. It was working fine but suddenly something happened and it stopped working.

I checked credentials and 8443 port and all looks ok.

I get the following message when I test the connection
`Error code: 0. Error message: Curl error: [7] Failed to connect to 116.xxx.xxx.xxx port 8443: Connection refused.`

And this error on Plesk when I click "Login to Cotrol Panel"
`An Error Occurred. A fatal error occurred. Please see activity log for more details.`

Any ideas?

Assuming the credentials haven't changed, it's likely a firewall issue if I had to take a guess. Check your WHMCS server and make sure outgoing 8443 is open.

Assuming the credentials haven't changed, it's likely a firewall issue if I had to take a guess. Check your WHMCS server and make sure outgoing 8443 is open.
Credentials haven't changed! I checked them several times.
I didn't check if outgoing 8443 is open tbh but why when you try to Login to Plesk doesn't work either?
It's a redirect to plesk and not an API call if I am not wrong.

I struggled with this for hours, exact same problem. here was my solution.

enter 443 in the "Access Hash" box of the server settings page, make sure that you have checked "Check to use SSL Mode for Connections"

test connection....

this works!

I struggled with this for hours, exact same problem. here was my solution.

enter 443 in the "Access Hash" box of the server settings page, make sure that you have checked "Check to use SSL Mode for Connections"

test connection....

this works!
Shall I remove Hash and enter 443 ?

Back