1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Why is e commerce use so necessary?

Discussion in 'Plesk Suggestions and Feedback' started by andrewbell, Jun 21, 2012.

1. andrewbell

andrewbell Guest

hi.. friends I want to start an online business and need suggestion regarding the starting of the business . And want to know that is there any other ways to start the business online.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Buy Plesk License, then buy virtual server from Amazon, GoDaddy or Rackspace and install Plesk Panel there.
    After that you can start selling hosting :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
  3. Faris Raouf

Faris Raouf Silver Pleskian Plesk Guru

30%
    There's no "Thumbs Up" or "cred" feature in this forum, but if there was one I'd be giving Igor a big thumbs up for that post :)

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Alternatively you can come to me, I will give you a reseller plan on any of my new Plesk 11 servers.. I also have plesk 10 and 9 incase you are a choicely person :)

5. CCHickman

CCHickman Regular Pleskian

40%
    Plesk 11 ftw!

Don't even suggest for someone to start their journey with PLESK 9/10! The security improvements in PLESK 11 and general improvements across the board provide the perfect starting point.

If you don't want to pay for the license fee in one go and have to pay for SUS, get a leased license with a server from Abdi's company, GoDaddy, 1and1, VPS.net, [service provider here].

I personally use 1and1 and I have opinions on them - some great, some not great. They offer serial console access and backup space with each server, which I believe to be two features that you should not be without.

6. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
  7. CCHickman

CCHickman Regular Pleskian

40%
    Whoah!

Those are some incredible deals! Wow! Have you had any experiences with these companies?

How on earth are these guys making $$!!

8. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    They've got there own datacenters in US and EU. We've been with them for the last 10 years, there uptime is 99.99% as stated on there website :)

When you buy from jolis.net you actually buy from them :) the only difference is with jolis.net you get a FREE plesk unlimited domains licence ...