• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Why is e commerce use so necessary?

A

andrewbell

hi.. friends I want to start an online business and need suggestion regarding the starting of the business . And want to know that is there any other ways to start the business online.

Buy Plesk License, then buy virtual server from Amazon, GoDaddy or Rackspace and install Plesk Panel there.
After that you can start selling hosting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no "Thumbs Up" or "cred" feature in this forum, but if there was one I'd be giving Igor a big thumbs up for that post :)

hi.. friends I want to start an online business and need suggestion regarding the starting of the business . And want to know that is there any other ways to start the business online.

Alternatively you can come to me, I will give you a reseller plan on any of my new Plesk 11 servers.. I also have plesk 10 and 9 incase you are a choicely person :)

Plesk 11 ftw!

Don't even suggest for someone to start their journey with PLESK 9/10! The security improvements in PLESK 11 and general improvements across the board provide the perfect starting point.

If you don't want to pay for the license fee in one go and have to pay for SUS, get a leased license with a server from Abdi's company, GoDaddy, 1and1, VPS.net, [service provider here].

I personally use 1and1 and I have opinions on them - some great, some not great. They offer serial console access and backup space with each server, which I believe to be two features that you should not be without.

Whoah!

Those are some incredible deals! Wow! Have you had any experiences with these companies?

How on earth are these guys making $$!!

They've got there own datacenters in US and EU. We've been with them for the last 10 years, there uptime is 99.99% as stated on there website :)

When you buy from jolis.net you actually buy from them :) the only difference is with jolis.net you get a FREE plesk unlimited domains licence ...

Back