• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Why is port 3000 and port 449 not detected as enabled?

ttp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.06
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49
My scripting application needs to use Node.js and it needs the server to be open on port 3000 and port 449, I have Node.js installed in Plesk but I can't detect that these two ports are open, I am using a server provided by AWS and I am running all traffic in and out of the security group, so I think this has something to do with Plesk.

Do you have the Plesk firewall installed and configured? If so you need to add a custom rule to allow it. If not, check to make sure you don't have any other firewalls installed on the server. Also make triple sure your security group is configured correctly to allow the traffic in from those ports.

Do you have the Plesk firewall installed and configured? If so you need to add a custom rule to allow it. If not, check to make sure you don't have any other firewalls installed on the server. Also make triple sure your security group is configured correctly to allow the traffic in from those ports.
I can't find a function module on my plesk that allows me to open or manage ports, can I ssh to release the required ports manually?

Back