• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Why our freedom to choose a light theme in Plesk dashboard is taken away?

Should light themes come back?

• Total voters

Selim Emir Sönmez

New Pleskian
We used to be able to choose between a wide variety of light and dark themes. However, since I have updated my Plesk to the version 18 (Obsidian), there are only two options which are Obsidian and Onyx. I have six different servers and I have to use different color schemes in order to be able to distinguish between them. Now, I cannot even choose a pre-defined light theme, although I would like to customize each and every color as it was before.
I really wonder, why would you remove a working and beneficial feature, and dictate people to use only dark and ugly pre-defined themes. What was the point? I hope and I really believe that the customizable themes will be back soon, or at least, pre-defines light themes would be nice even though we won't get a customize theme feature. Thank you in advance for any kind of help, suggestion or explanation.

Back