• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Why Plesk is so slow!

the set of services of Plesk installed with Complete installation type is needless for you.

Why would you say that? I have customers that use the sitebuilder and we use the other programs.

I can't just remove it.

Thanks,
Adam

Originally posted by impactgc
Why would you say that? I have customers that use the sitebuilder and we use the other programs.

I can't just remove it.

Thanks,
Adam
i wish to find out why Help is lightweight then Plesk on your VMware server. really sitebuilder is a hard software and requires more resources.

instead of uninstalling.. Can I just stop the service and see what happens?

EDIT: Didn't help :(
Thanks,
Adam

Please do this ASAP - as I am having customers complain.

In your lab -- install:

VMWARE
MSSQL
Plesk - all components
Add about 10-15 domains/accounts

See if you get any slow down.

Thanks,
Adam

amazing how no reply comes over a month still this issue exists, brand new server, now sites, log in page takes up to a minutes to load. Most page are slow. Domain creation so slow it times out.

Would love to get a fix sometime soon.

Thank god this is not in production, my existing server runs helm and has over 70 domains, loads up in less then .007 seconds.

Maybe should stop bothering with plesk since support doesnt come quickly, by the time it does you have lost all customers and dont care about it no more. wonder why so many plesk hosts are turning to helm.

When I find my system slow - I reinstall the newest update..

Have you tried that?

Thanks,
Adam

I have done this with a new system over and over formating etc, still slow as the dickens,

Plesk log in is taking up to 5 minutes to load after that all pages are quick except for hosting and domain creation processes etc and they take up to 10minutes sometimes even timing out

Helm creates domain accounts databases etc within seconds and i can get a license for helm cheaper then plesk, so why does a cheaper costing product work so much better and faster then a expensive one.

Other words swsoft fix needs to fix there product or they will start loosing customers, I feel for thos of you who are stuck with it

Roger Sallas

My plesk took forever to load, Until I switched from Kaspersky to DrWeb. Disabled Sitebuilder, Tomcat and Acronis. I also noticed, when disabling MSSQL, Plesk CP doesn't load, although Jet is the provider.

Take a look in Windows Event Viewer > Plesk, Application and System for any possible errors.

plesk 8.1 realy slow

Im also having problems with plesk 8.1. Its also really slow, can someone please help, is there any answers yet to why its so slow than pervious versions of windows plesk

Plesk 8.3

We have noticed similar problems with Plesk 8.3 as well. Not that it is not working, just that it is plain slow, frequent timeouts of pages on sites, restart everything and all appears to go well for awhile. The whole time CPU, Page File, Network usage are virtually zero. Luckily we have been working in the server alot and it seems the first place the timeouts show up are in the control panel, restarting IIS seems to temporarily resolve the issue.

Based on my experience with windows server this might be some sort of permissions issue or possibly a leaky dll?

I've searched high and low in these forums and not found one reliable solution for this slow control panel issue.

I upgraded from 8.2.1 to 8.4 on the July 30 and the server has been completely unstable ever since. The control panel seemingly dies ending all http access. Rarely, it comes back on its own. Most times someone has to come in a restart plesk.

What is going on... no one in support responds to my requests and no one in the forums has any answers...

Win 2k3, SP2, Plesk 8.4.0 Dual Xeons, SCSI... small load.

Check Network Connections

Ultimately we discovered the issue was a bad patch cable on the server. It tooks lots of whining and complaining but our provider finally swapped them out and problems went away.

- Matt

Best and Final RESOLUTION

it is Best way for Resolving this problem ( slow Plesk control Panel and Remote Desktop and localhost on windows server 2003 )

i find plesk require Enough RAM for processing , for example if you have Enough CPU but your Ram is Low , your plesk and remote Desktop and localhost is very slow , but your site loading normal

for resolve this problem :

1 - Upgrdae Hardware ( RAM ) " Recommend "

OR

2 - Change this setting in server :

Right Click on MyComputer => Properties => Advanced => Performance => in Memory Usage Select (Programs)

and then

in Virtual Memory click Change Button

select Custom Size and add a larger number in initial size for example 6000 , and largest number in Maximum size for example 8000 and then click in Set button

OK all page and Restart Winows

You Can View Screen Shot link for esay setting
1 - http://forum.swsoft.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=237&stc=1&d=1227939703
2 - http://forum.swsoft.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=239&stc=1&d=1227940013

thanks
http://www.EsfahanHost.com
Masoud Saeidi

Back