• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Why WordPress is not found

basham roay

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
DEBIAN11
Plesk version and microupdate number
DEBIAN11
Hey
My name is Bisham I am facing wordpress not found issue I don't understand how to solve it. I also saw this in DNS but I don't understand it. It shows error 404 again and again I am very frustrated because of this. Any expert tell me the solution.
Thnankyou

So, first of all try to open your page on another device such as a mobile phone, laptop, etc. If it is opening then there is a cache issue in your pc dlt your cache then refresh again and check that URL on wayback machine if it is listed.

HI please help, I have regular wordpress installation but still cannot see them from wp toolkit except for one.

HI please help, I have regular wordpress installation but still cannot see them from wp toolkit except for one.
Could you please open your own thread for this question? It may be related to a totally different issue than what the owner of this thread is asking.

Back