• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Why WordPress is not found

basham roay

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
DEBIAN11
Plesk version and microupdate number
DEBIAN11
Hey
My name is Bisham I am facing wordpress not found issue I don't understand how to solve it. I also saw this in DNS but I don't understand it. It shows error 404 again and again I am very frustrated because of this. Any expert tell me the solution.
Thnankyou

So, first of all try to open your page on another device such as a mobile phone, laptop, etc. If it is opening then there is a cache issue in your pc dlt your cache then refresh again and check that URL on wayback machine if it is listed.

HI please help, I have regular wordpress installation but still cannot see them from wp toolkit except for one.

HI please help, I have regular wordpress installation but still cannot see them from wp toolkit except for one.
Could you please open your own thread for this question? It may be related to a totally different issue than what the owner of this thread is asking.

Back