• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

wildcard ssl help!

spid3r

New Pleskian
hi there
i generated the csr for my domain <*.domain.com>
purchased my ssl cert...all went fine till i tried to check the ssl on my primary domain.
it is showing the certificate, but not verified. yet on my subdomains
it is verified perfectly fine.

i have spoken with globalsign's tech support and got this response
"My name is Peter and I work for the GlobalSign support team. I am emailing you to let you know that I am still encountering an issue when trying to install your certificate into Parallels Plesk. This seems to be a bug where your certificate will work for any domain except for the default domain. There seems to be a configuration file on your server that is taking priority over the files that Plesk uses. This would be the ssl.conf file which is typically found here:

/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf

Setting the your certificate here as a defualt should work, but this would have to be changed every year. As this is a bug in Plesk, somebody is going to have to contact Plesk support to troubleshoot and see if there is a workaround for this. Plesk only offers support to people who are a paying customer so I have been unable to reach somebody over there who is willing to help me. "

i have looked into this and i dont have this directory. i have /etc/apache2/conf.d...
but i dont have any ssl.conf file :S

i have also looked in each vhosts directory to see if there is a ssl.conf there and i cannot find one in the directory....

please help :/

Back