• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wildcards in Server-wide mail preferences Black List

W

webofunni

Hi All,

I am trying to add *.ru in Black List option in Server-wide mail preferences. But I am getting :

Error: Invalid entry specified. Please use the following entry format for domains: example.com. Wildcards (? and *) are allowed.

It says that Wildcards are allowed. but not accepting them. Any solution for it ?

Attachments

• plesk.png
    plesk.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
Unfortunately, since Parallels is a Russian company - blacklisting Russian emails is not supported.

heh )

Digging up an old post here, but I was wondering if something like this is possible as well. Can an entire domain extension be blocked?

Ping

There has to be a way to wildcard domains in the blacklist. I am getting hit hard from *.tk suffix. The domains are all random characters, so there is no way to block them individually.

does anyone know a back door to set this (not from the GUI)?

You should be able to but, you can't.

Has anyone figured out a solution to this issue yet? Is it an official bug?

It works for me "Server Wide" if entered in the main Server wide blacklist but if it is entered into individual domains then it doesn't work.

So basically it looks like you can block them Server wide if you have admin rights but not on a domain by domain basis. I think the issue is more with spam assassin than it is to plesk.

Back