• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Will pay for help

Z

zboyblue

I am looking for someone in the Atlanta area that knows Plesk and 4PSA that can help us load a new Plesk server on a new machine, configure it, migrate domains over, etc.

We have other things we would like done as well that include:

A Spam solution
A Virus solution
A Backup Solution for the entire server
A way to possibly keep several Gigabytes of mail on the server instead of in outlook. We want this mainly for backup reasons.
Plus other things.

We also need some security work done on our network and other general sys admin type things.

If you or someone you know lives in or near the Atlanta area and would be interested in talking with us about this please email me directly at 'cha*ynie (AT) atla*ntechinc* (COM)' (remove all * )

Please be VERY knowledgable, I need someone because I am running into things I do not know how to do or do not have time to do. I need someone that can do anything I ask of them without too much trouble.

This WILL be a PAYING JOB in case you are wondering : ) We also may want ongoing support.

Thanks!!

Craig

Try

Jim Hunt at alertserv.com....

he just finished up my new ded server and Plesk installs and he KNOWS windows and Plesk too....

couldn't get a better more knowledgeable guy!

:)

Jim

Re: Try

Originally posted by JVRudnick
Jim Hunt at alertserv.com....
he just finished up my new ded server and Plesk installs and he KNOWS windows and Plesk too....
couldn't get a better more knowledgeable guy!
:)
Jim

I went to the website but it looks like a hosting company, I didnt see where they are located and I am looking for someone to come to our office, we host on our own servers inhouse.

Let me know if I have misread this.

Craig

Back