• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Windows 2008 and errors in event log

I have same situation with "a process serving application pool 'PleskControlPanel' terminated unexpectedly". I have the Small Business Panel on a dedicated windows 2008 server.

A process serving application pool 'PleskControlPanel' terminated unexpectedly.

I am getting the same error "A process serving application pool 'PleskControlPanel' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '2024'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'."
When I check in IIS I have a webiste showing as "PleskControlPanel" and this is the only site which is using the Application Pool "PleskControlPanel". No other websites on the server is using this application pool.

So I know that the error is being caused by the website "PleskControlPanel" which is the default website created at the time of Plesk installation.

Parallels, can you now help me resolve this error?

Did anyone find a fix for this yet? Parallels, apparently tons of people are having this issue, you can't offer some sort of fix?

i have the same problem on 9.5.4 and windows 2008 64bit SP1, anyone got the solution for this ever???

Help you...

Hello my friend...

I solve this problem 2 days ago!
This problem is for conflict between iis and mcafee!! This is mcafee overflow I unistall mcafee and see problem solved! And then install again updated new mcaffee... And solved completely!! That is all!

WOW! Four years on and this issue has not been resolved yet! This is obviously a crash in the Plesk application or one of its components as there are no more websites hosted on that application pool! We get a bunch of these three times a week so it is not something we can ignore. Parallels, do you care, or should we start looking for a more reliable control panel?

Hi all,
I am having the same problem, running 8.6.0.5 install on Win2008. No issue running on 2003 server. Is it a PHP bugs having issue to run in windows 2008 server ?

Back