• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question ERROR "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"

chaiyo hosting

New Pleskian
I have problem ERROR "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"
and i have to do start/stop app pool is works but this often problem.

When I view "Log Event Viewer" on IIS, found it as below.

A process serving application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '5788'. The process exit code was '0xffffffff'.

Other log
A process serving application pool 'domain)(4.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '6352'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool '(domain)(4.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '17008'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '18300'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool '(domain)(4.0)(pool)' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '8024'. The data field contains the error number.
Application pool '(4.0)(pool)' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

I use plesk and enable app pool separate domains.

How to resolve it.:(

Thanks!

I have problem ERROR "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"
and i have to do start/stop app pool is works but this often problem.

When I view "Log Event Viewer" on IIS, found it as below.

A process serving application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '5788'. The process exit code was '0xffffffff'.

Other log
A process serving application pool 'domain)(4.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '6352'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool '(domain)(4.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '17008'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '18300'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
A process serving application pool '(domain)(4.0)(pool)' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '8024'. The data field contains the error number.
Application pool '(4.0)(pool)' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

I use plesk and enable app pool separate domains.

How to resolve it.:(

Thanks!

my hosting provider uses plesk windows 2008 r2 standard IIS 7

Back