• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Wordpress Autoinstall Error

Floksi

New Pleskian
Hey guys,
i currently expecting an error if i want to install wordpress on auto install. There pop up a message that wordpress could not be installed because the extension 'mysql' could not be found. So i set up a phpinfo site and scrolled down and there is mysqli installed. So does anyone have a solution?

error wordpress.png mysqli.png

@Floksi,

Just use the "Custom Install" option and select the latest version, that would do the trick.

I noticed this error notification before, but the error itself does not seem to be persistent, implying that a new "Auto Install" could work properly.

Just try both of them, any feedback would be much appreciated, due to the nature of the error, which can be a potential bug.

Regards.....

Back