• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Wordpress Installation

John Tzifis

New Pleskian
Hi

i have installed wordpress via toolkit.

I cant update or install any theme or plugin on wp-admin.

I can only via plesk but the theme that i want to install is a premium one and i cant.

Any help?

Thanks

Hi John Tzifis,

sorry, but at this forum, we discuss/answer questions/issues/errors/problems/questions for Plesk - related components. If you desire you discuss website administration for a specific content management system, ( non - Plesk - related ) issues/errors/problems/questions, pls. consider to open a thread at :

=>
Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

If you desire help for the Plesk Wordpress Toolkit, we need some more informations, i.e. "error messages", "log - entries" or/and as well "steps to reproduce your issues/errors/problems". It helps as well, when you start with basic informations as for example "current operating system" and "Plesk version ( incl. #MU )".

Additional hint:
It is no problem to install "Premium Themes" over the Plesk Wordpress Toolkit - just follow the official Plesk documentation at: => Managing Themes or UPLOAD the theme to "/var/www/vhosts/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/httpdocs/wp-content/themes" with a FTP - software of your choice, to manage it over your Wordpress - Dashboard. ;) You are even able to use the "Plesk File Manager" ( HOME > Subscription > YOUR-DOMAIN.COM > File Manager ) over the Plesk Control Panel, if you don't have a FTP - Software installed on your computer. ;)

Hi UFHH01

thanks for your reply.
I need help for Plesk Weordpress Toolkit.
In some way it removed the administration rights from wordpress dashboard.
How can i add them back ?

Thanks

Hi John Tzifis,

In some way it removed the administration rights from wordpress dashboard.
Pls. tell us, how we could reproduce your issue/error/problem and what makes you think, that the Plesk Wordrpress Toolkit is the root cause here? The Toolkit doesn't "remove" any rights, but an additional plugin could limit your views or rights for a specific wordpress user or group. ;)

Hi

Finally i found the solution.

On wp-config.php i change

define('DISALLOW_FILE_MODS',false);

and everything works like charm now

Back