• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WordPress instances are not shown after migration

Ihtshama

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I have moved wordpress instances manually from one domain to other. Like from www.abc.com/todd to www.xyz.com/todd
now at xyz.com/todd, i can not see any instance of wordpress, though the site is working fine.

Problem is i am not able to access PHP settings for this wordpres installation. As xyz.com/todd/contact is not working. maybe a PHP problem.

How i can access database & other settings for this wordpress instance.

thank you

The PHP settings of a domain do not depend on the Wordpress settings or the Wordpress toolkit. You can change PHP settings with the PHP icon of the domain.

When the Wordpress website was moved from one domain to another inside the same subscription, the database has not changed and is still accessible as always through the database menu. If you have moved the website into a different subscription, the database is still accessible for the website, because it is located on the same host ("localhost"), but in order to access the database directory from within the other subscription, you will also need to export the database from the old subscription and import it into a new database in the new subscription, then update the database access credentials in the wp-config.php file of the migrated Wordpress website.

Finally, your question suggests that you are seeking the Wordpress Toolkit buttons. These can be installed by clicking the "Wordpress" menu and then "Scan" to scan your subscription for Wordpress instances.

Back