• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WordPress... Speed Kit vs. WP Rocket... which is the better?

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I'd like to know if someone has experience about "Speed Kit" applied on WordPress installations in comparison with WP Rocket.
We get the best performance with Speed Kit installed as "Plesk extension" or with WP Rocket as WordPress plugin?
Thanks

Hello,
I'd like to know if someone has experience about "Speed Kit" applied on WordPress installations in comparison with WP Rocket.
We get the best performance with Speed Kit installed as "Plesk extension" or with WP Rocket as WordPress plugin?
Thanks
Speed kit have return bad result for us. WP Rocket, good result, but the better result for us, is with litespeed server and his own cache wordpress plugin. In case that you can't/don't want to change apache/nginx by litespeed, wp rocket still an great solution for us.

I’m currently on day 7 of my speed kit Wordpress 30 day trail and so far my rankings have all gone down in Google and Bing search console and all more keywords that I had have gone too, totally con plugin, I hope things get better but I doubt they do, I would never pay $9.99 month for it

Back