• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question WordPress Toolkit Maintenance Mode Background Image

orcalaus

New Pleskian
I'm trying to change the default background image the comes with the WordPress Toolkit Maintenance Mode option..
When I access the sever directory, I navigate to usr > local > psa > var > modules > wp-toolkit > maintenance > assets > images and replace "bg.jpg" with the image of my choice. When I upload the new image (and verify that it is uploaded), the new image is not there no matter if I toggle the stitch off and back on, apply maintenance mode to a new site that never had it activated, and even restarting the server. I'm lost :/

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Make sure that you remove the /wp-content/maintenance/ directory from your Wordpress installation if it already exits.

If the /wp-content/maintenance/ directory already exits on your Wordpress installation the content of it will not be overwritten by the template content of WT.

Back