• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress Toolkit Update Error

Merlin1220

New Pleskian
i get the following error if i want to use the Update Feature from the wordpress-toolkit 'It is not possible to get domain on generic server'.
Updateing the plugins and themes separatly works without an error.

I checked the configuration with the repair-kit (no errors) and also the apache configuration (also no error) but i still geht this error message when i try to update.
this error says nothing about, where the problem could be, can you help me, i wan't to fix this problem, but don't know where to start.

Are there any logs i can check, i know linux has many logs.... :)

Andy

Looks like that added earlier remote WordPress Server does not exist in your WordPress Toolkit.
Try to add it with Navigate to WordPress > Server [Beta] and click Add server
Fill in the required fields and click Add

Could you please clarify do you connect your website to WordPress Toolkit remotely, or your website located on the same Plesk server?

I use both, i have 7 Remote Wordpress installation and 50 (or more) local installed Wordpress installation. I can disconnect them from the Toolkit then search for the installations, all exept the remote should be found then, but i don't know if this is wise :)

Hey guys, this is a known issue (ID for reference: EXTWPTOOLK-4622), and we've already fixed it in the upcoming WPT 4.7 release. We plan to release WPT 4.7 in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for the announcements!

Back