• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Wordpress Updates no longer working?

DCCR

New Pleskian
Since upgrading the Wordpress accounts on my server to 5.5, it seems the update function the Wordpress Toolkit no longer works. Even if I manually refresh the site in the Toolkit, new updates that are available are not shown. I have one site with a pending plugin update and when I click the update option, the Toolkit indicates that it has updated successfully but the update is still shown as pending in the Toolkit.

Is this a known issue? If not, how do I troubleshoot?

Hi. I've just checked WordPress update on our environment: Install WP 5.4.2 (core, plugin, themes have updates), update core only to 5.5 (plugin, themes still have updates), update plugin (success), update theme (success).
So, could you please bring some more details: is my way the same as yours? What's the name of plugin you mentioned? Is there any theme you use has the same problem?

Could you please provide names of plugins affected by this issue? Possibly only some plugins are affected because we still can not reproduce an issue himself. Does it free or paid plugins?

Strangely, this appears to have begun working again overnight.

The two plugins I noticed it with were:

Astra Pro (paid)
3D FlipBook : Dflip Lite 1.7.3 (free)

I'll report back if the issues occurs again but for now it looks like it has returned to working properly. Thanks for your help!

Back