• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved wp-cron.php not works with LSPHP7.4 alt-php (mod_Isapi, CloudLinux)

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
Sunday I've switched to LSPHP7.4 from PHP FPM7.4 but now I can't run wp-cron.php (see screenshot below), I receive always an error and in the Site Health of WordPress I see this:
--------
A scheduled event has failed
The scheduled event, action_scheduler_run_queue, failed to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.
2020-09-29_10-44-47.png
--------

Instead if I switch to "7.4.10" in the dropdown "use php version" in the "schedule a task" works good.

2020-09-29_10-39-16.png2020-09-29_10-40-03.png

Also Smart Update functions of WordPress Toolkit not works, see the updates but when I run it I receive errors.

Is it an another incompatibility issue with LSPHP7.4?

I have just concluded a long battle to solve this problem and now there is another one... please try to find a better collaboration with CloudLinux as soon as possible otherwise remove the support for this operating system... I can't take it anymore :mad::

Back