• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WPB on Safari 5.1.7 for Windows - not working

coolemail2

Basic Pleskian
On Safari 5.1.7 for Windows I have used WPB before - I think. I was trying to do a check on Safari of one website. I can get to Plesk OK, but when I click to Edit the website, I get

WPB on Safari 5.1.7.jpg

And that is the latest version of Safari. Have others had the same?

And that is the latest version of Safari.

It is latest version of Safari for Windows that has been released by Apple. But latest version of Safari for OSX is 6.1 and it was not released for Windows.

Thanks Igor,
So we cannot use the latest Safari Windows version? That cannot be right as that version was released in 2012 and I have had WPB operating on it. I think it might be my computer so have uninstalled it and will then try to reinstall. Can anyone else who has Safari on a PC please confirm that they are able to get to the WPB Edit back-end?

Have you read WPB Release Notes?

Parallels Presence Builder 11.5 for Parallels Automation supports the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 8,9, and 10.
Mozilla Firefox 19 and later.
Safari 6 for Mac.
Google Chrome 25 and later.

Ah! Thanks Igor - I had not thought of looking there. Is it likely that another release will keep working on supporting other browsers? And especially the latest Windows Safari release? I will report back after re-installing my Safari because as I said before I am sure I was using it for testing some things on Safari on this PC.
Many thanks for your help.

Back