• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Writing Modules

J

joelmoss

Guest
Is it me, or is the documentation for writing Plesk Modules a complete waste of space?

I am trying to wrtite some Plesk Modules, but I need better docs or perhaps some examples. Is anyone else written or writing a mopdule for Plesk? If so, how did you get it started?

Thanks
 
When I look at your spelling I know why the modules are not working :D

*LOL*

Greetz
Bart
 
errr, thanks for your input. :(

Anyone else have some constructive advice?
 
Back
Top