• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wrong mailbox quota shown in domain report ?

P

Peekay@

[BUG report] Wrong mailbox quota shown in domain report ?

I have set up a template with a 50000 KB (48.8 MB) limit as the default mailbox size for new domains.

When I add a mail name for a domain and choose 'default for the domain' as the mailbox size it works. However, it shows the box quota as 'unlimited' in the domain administrator's (full) report.

If I enter 50000 KB for the mailbox directly, it displays this quota properly in the report.

Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Tiny bump.

Can anyone confirm this is a problem (and not just me!)

I need domain administrators to be able to check their mailbox quotas. Using a domain template they all show 'unlimited'.

OK. Thankfully I discovered that 'group operations' enables me to set mailbox quotas properly.

I changed this post title to 'bug report' as the Plesk 7.5 Reloaded category doesn't appear to have a bug report forum.

Perhaps there is nothing else wrong with it! ;)

I think that if you have a quota set on the domain, there is no need to set the quota on each mailbox, since it will be limited to the domain quota anyway.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

@thewolf

Yes, AFAIK the domain-template default mailbox quota works, i.e. it sets the quota per new mailbox, it just displays as 'unlimited' in the full report instead of displaying the value from the template.

E.g. for each mailbox a domain administrator sees:

Code:
Quota           Size
Unlimited       34 Mb
instead of
Code:
Quota           Size
48 Mb           34 Mb
Which makes it hard for them to see at a glance which mailboxes are approaching their quota limit.

Back