• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Wrong php version in root bash

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v 18.0.46
If I try to start a script in bash as root in /usr/local/bin the php version of the bash is shown as 7.4.
Some commands of the script are belonging to my domain i.e using "drush" which uses php 8.1 as I am using for the whole domain.

As result I get the error:

PHP Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0". You are running 7.4.3. in /var/www/vhosts/.../vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24

Is there any possibility to run a root bash with php 8.1 instead of 7.4 (Plesk Obsidian / Ubuntu 18.0.46)

Thank you, this did the trick:) now I use in all different user-bash 's including root-bash the same php version 8.1.

However, the error remains:-( when I use the command drush XY from a root bash but not from the domain user bash (where it works):

PHP Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0". You are running 7.4.3. in /var/www/vhosts/.../vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24
Any further idea?

Back