• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

wysiwyg editor and application vault

DeanC@

Basic Pleskian
Just upgraded to 8.6 (CentOS).

As with 8.4, when saving an edited document using the File Manager, it gets saved with "Spaw" URLs, completely trashing the original page. (I've tried writing to the Lovely Folks at Support but after the form submits, I get redirected to some previous page. Don't know if they ever received my form or not.)

Also, within the application vault for a domain, nothing happens when I click "Portals" under "Collaboration." Just the "Loading ... " icon. It's been loading for 50 minutes now. All the other links/categories/whatever they're called work. No portals.

Those are the things I found just in the first hour after upgrading.

The Spaw tags problem, according to Plesk support, will be fixed in 8.6.0.1. (Only cost me $75 to find that out.)

Also, within the application vault for a domain, nothing happens when I click "Portals" under "Collaboration." Just the "Loading ... " icon. It's been loading for 50 minutes now. All the other links/categories/whatever they're called work. No portals.

Same problem here with the app vault. Running Plesk 8.6 on RHEL4

Did they address this issue?

They did indeed address the "Portals" problem. Here's what they did:

"Error in Plesk CP on 'Portals' application group was caused by WebCalendar-1.0-41 application record in Plesk database. However the application itself is not installed in the system. I removed this line from 'psa' database. Now Plesk CP works."

They did indeed address the "Portals" problem. Here's what they did:

"Error in Plesk CP on 'Portals' application group was caused by WebCalendar-1.0-41 application record in Plesk database. However the application itself is not installed in the system. I removed this line from 'psa' database. Now Plesk CP works."

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
Thank you very much!!!! Did the trick!

Back