• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved xml api set user locale language

christian

Basic Pleskian
i need to set the locale language for user, with plesk, but can't find it in xml api.
in plesk admin panel, it's in Home->Subscriptions->subscription_name->Users->User_Accounts->create User Account or change setting user account
we can set locale with interface, but can't find how to set locale with xml .
i use xml formed like this with php
$requ="<packet>
<user>
<add>
<gen-info>
<login>".$account_emails."</login>
<passwd>".$password_emails."</passwd>
<owner-guid>".$customer->guid."</owner-guid>
<name>".$customer->website."_emails</name>
</gen-info>
<roles>
<name>".$customer->email_rolename."</name>
</roles>
</add>
</user>
</packet>";

now, the question is, can i set locale value? where to set or how to set in this request.?

@IgorG thx, that's a great alternative. So do we confirm that for Plesk prior to Onyx 17.8, where only XML API is available, there's no way to set the language of a user?

Ended up with this and it works well:
Code:
curl -k -X POST -u 'admin:PaSSword' "https://IP_ADDRESS:8443/api/v2/cli/user/call" -H "accept: application/json" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{ "params": [ "-c", "myUsername", "-role", "myRole", "-passwd", "PaSSword!", "-cname", "myName", "-email", "[email protected]", "-subscription-name", "mysubcription.domain.tld", "-owner", "myOwnerUsername", "-locale", "fr-FR" ]}'

Back